Manual ID Verification
If you don’t have a New Zealand Driver Licence or we have not been able to verify your ID automatically, you can still apply to shop with PartPay by supplying alternative forms of ID.
When applying to shop with PartPay via our website or whilst checking out on a partner Retailer’s website, complete all your application details as per normal but when you get to the NZ Driver Licence screen select “I don’t have one”. You will then be able to select from our lists of support Photo ID and Proof Of Address documents and upload for manual verification.
Our manual verification process typically takes 24 hours, and we will email you once this is complete if your application has been successful.
Accepted photo ID forms
(must be current and not expired)
- Your NZ Drivers Licence (both front and back)
- NZ Passport
- 18+ Card / Kiwi Access Card
- International Passport and copy of NZ working Visa or residency details
Accepted Proof of Address documents
- Utility statement (gas/power/fixed phone line/broadband) dated within 3 months
- Local authority rates or water bill dated within 3 months
- NZ Bank statement dated within 12 months
- Superannuation scheme correspondence dated within 12 months
- Insurance policy document dated within 12 months
- Tenancy agreement dated within 12 months