Get It Now. Pay In Parts.
Pay over 6 weeks. No fees. No interest.
Pay only 25% up front, then the rest over 3 fortnightly instalments
Simply select PartPay as a payment option online or shop in-store where you see PartPay advertised using our mobile app.
No Interest. No Fees. You only pay the advertised price.
Unlike traditional finance options we have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make all your payments on time.
New customer sign up only takes minutes.
Choose PartPay as a Payment option Online, or In-Store where you see PartPay posters. You will need a valid NZ debit or credit card and a NZ Drivers License.
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read The FAQs
- Can I pay my order early?
- I have a lost, stolen or expired card and need to update my account.
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- Where can I pay using PartPay?
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
- When will my payments be due?
- How do I update my details?
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- What’s the maximum I can spend with PartPay?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?
- Can I change my payment date?
- I don’t have a NZ Driver Licence, what do I do?
- How do your default fees work?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- How do I make a manual payment?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- Are my details safe?
- When do payments come out?
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
Interested in becoming a merchant?
There are many benefits to using PartPay as a merchant including increased average purchase price, reductions in cart abandonment and improved customer conversionJoin Us