Get it now. Pay in Parts.
PartPay allows you to get what you need now, but pay over 4 interest free installments. You pay 25% up front, then another 25% for the next 3 fortnights.
No Interest. No Fees.
Unlike traditional finance options we have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make all your payments on time. You only pay the advertised price.
Sign up in minutes.
Simply choose PartPay as a Payment option Online, or In-Store where you see PartPay posters. Approval only takes 2 minutes. You will need a valid NZ debit or credit card and a NZ Drivers License.
Hundreds of New Zealand businesses accept PartPay. Find a business near you and get shopping today!View Stores
Interested in becoming a merchant?
There are many benefits to using PartPay as a merchant including increased average purchase price, reductions in cart abandonment and improved customer conversionJoin Us
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read The FAQs
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- Can I pay my order early?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- When do payments come out?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
- How do I update my details?
- Where can I pay using PartPay?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- I don’t have a NZ Driver Licence, what do I do?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- When will my payments be due?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- I have a lost, stolen or expired card and need to update my account.
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- What’s the maximum I can spend with PartPay?
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
- Can I change my payment date?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- How do I make a manual payment?
- Are my details safe?
- How do your default fees work?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?